Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 8000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidates should complete the Diploma/ Provisional Diploma Certificate in the respective disciplines from a recognized board of Technical Education in India
- Aeronautical / Aerospace
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Mechanical / Industrial / Industrial Production
- Computer /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science / Information Science / Information
- Technology Electrical & Communication/ Avionics / Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication…………..Read More>>