Amazon scheduled walk-in drive for Any degree graduates for the role of Selling Partner Support Associate, Transaction Risk Investigator & Process Associate at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and amazon walk-in venue details are given below.
Amazon Walk-in Drive Details:
Amazon Walk-in for Selling Partner Support/TRMS at Bangalore:
|Job Role||Selling Partner Support Associate, Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 to 3.75 LPA|
|Venue Date||3 to 8 December 2018|
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years ( Max ).
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Problem Solving Skills & Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Immediate Joiners Only.
Note: Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
Selling Partner Support Associate:
- Amazon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon Marketplace platform.
- Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform.
- You will manage integrations starting from early interactions with sellers to successful launch on the platform and work with sellers to determine the best integration approach.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and
verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other
company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals…..Read more>>